The Warp Interposer Development Board is design to allow easy development with the warp_0x01 SBC.
– Connect to warp_0x01 and provides USB based serial console access
– Brings out most interfaces to standard (0.1″) pins
– Attach a battery or use an external power supply for continuous development
– Push buttons provided for development
– Boot Mode jumper (BM0) for serial boot loader access.
– Monitor serial traffic between warp and daughter board
– Status LED to show if connected battery level is too low
SAM-BA 2.14 USB Firmware Programming Utility (Windows) – Version 2.14 of the SAM-BA tool is required to update the firmware on the Interposer. Newer versions seem to break the bootloader on the device. Connect J8 jumper, then select plug in the DEBUG USB port. Look for the SiLabs “Enhanced” COM. Use the tool to erase, then program the new firmware to address: 0x800.
There are no reviews yet.