Small size, big features.
This Micro Power Module is an easy to use DC/DC regulator that takes input from virtually any DC power source and steps it up to a low noise 12V output. This up converter is useful battery powered applications (including single cell lithium polymer) which require a 12V rail. Even as the input voltage drops, this regulator can insure that the output is maintained at 12V, great applications such as FPV cameras, LED lighting, and networking equipment. The small size of the unit makes it easy to mount on virtually any devices including RC/UAV platforms, and other space constrained applications.
- Wide Input Voltage: down to 2.4V (< single cell lipo)
- Small Footprint: 0.8″ x 1.0″ (20.3mm x 25.4mm)
- Peak Output up to 2000mA (voltage dependent)
- Thermal Limiting Over Current Protection
- High Efficiency
- Shutdown Pin
- Low Shutdown Current: < 20μA
Note: This regulator does not have any built-in undervoltage protection so take caution when using with single cell lithium applications.
As the Micro Power Module doesn’t require any external capacitors or other parts, it’s very easy to use. Just plug it in and turn on the power. Below is an example that shows how to setup the board.
- Power FPV Cameras that require a higher input voltage
- USB to 12V Converter
- Networking Equipment
- LED Lighting