- Chemistry: LiFePO4 (Lithium Iron Phosphate)
- Voltage: 12.8V (15.6V peak, 8V cut-off)
- Configuration: 4S5P
- Working current: 7.5-15A
- Peak Discharge Current: 45A
- Charge Rate: 2C (15A max, 7.5A recommended)
- Capacity: 7500mAh (7.5Ah)
- Cover: 1mm heatshrink jacket
- Connector: 14 AWG primary wires + JST-XH Balance Port
- Protection Circuitry: Yes (Prevents, overload, under-voltage, over-voltage)
- UN38.3 Certification
- Dimensions: 94mm x 142mm x 40mm (3.7″ x 5.6″ x 1.6″)
This is one of the highest density LiFePO4 batteries on the market.
Works great a 12V replacement for many projects.
Due to low discharge characteristics of LiFePO4 chemistry, battery can be used in long duration, low power applications.
Using a DC-DC regulator, you can connect this battery to any embedded board such as an Arduino or Raspberry Pi.
Connectors: The primary wires can be solder/crimped/attached either directly to your application or to a connector. We recommend a polarized connector such as a Molex, JST, or Terminal Block connectors.