This single-cell lithium polymer battery is small in size and was designed to be used with WaRP. WaRP has built-in battery management IC that allows the safe charging and usage of this battery. The use of this battery outside of this function has not been tested. The 3M adhesive on the back allows the battery to be attached to a daughterboard PCB or enclosure.
Chemistory: Lithium Polymer
Capacity: 350 mAh
Voltage: 3.7V (Nominal) (Single cell)
Dimensions (WxLxD): 20mm x 36mm x 5.4mm
Connector: Molex 2-pin 0781720002 (Mating connector for PCB side: Molex 0781710002)
As with any lithium battery, caution is required when handling this. Please observe the following warnings:
- Revotics, nor any of its affiliates are liable for any mis-use.
- Li-Ion/Litihum Polymer Batteries may explode if charged or discharged improperly.
- The end user must have the technical knowledge necessary to charge and discharge Li-Ion batteries
- You must use a protection IC (PCB) to keep the battery and its pack from over-charging and over-discharging.
- Please read more safety warning about Li-ion battery